Home • Services • Kitten Care
The initial exam will include:
- Complete physical exam. We will check your kitten’s weight and temperature. We will listen to his/her lungs and heart and examine the other internal organs by palpating them. We will check your kitten’s ears, eyes, nose, skin and teeth.
- Flea/tick control. We will discuss the best options for your new kitten.
- Fecal examination for intestinal parasites and appropriate deworming
- Necessary vaccine boosters
- We highly recommend testing your new kitten for Feline Leukemia Virus(FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (PIV).
Been taking our 2 dogs to All Creatures for the past 4 years. Always receive a quick and positive response from Denise in scheduling and after-care. Dr McSweeney is knowledgeable, thorough, and explains the issue and next steps in terms that are easy for a pet owner to understand. Highly recommended!!!... READ MORE