Home • Services • Kitten Care
The initial exam will include:
- Complete physical exam. We will check your kitten’s weight and temperature. We will listen to his/her lungs and heart and examine the other internal organs by palpating them. We will check your kitten’s ears, eyes, nose, skin and teeth.
- Flea/tick control. We will discuss the best options for your new kitten.
- Fecal examination for intestinal parasites and appropriate deworming
- Necessary vaccine boosters
- We highly recommend testing your new kitten for Feline Leukemia Virus(FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (PIV).
I have been taking my animals there for about 10 years. Dr. McSweeney is beyond knowledgeable about animals and their care. He saved the life of my cat Maddie about 5 or 6 years ago when she was very sick and just recently helped my 2 cats back to health...READ MORE