Home • Services • Kitten Care
The initial exam will include:
- Complete physical exam. We will check your kitten’s weight and temperature. We will listen to his/her lungs and heart and examine the other internal organs by palpating them. We will check your kitten’s ears, eyes, nose, skin and teeth.
- Flea/tick control. We will discuss the best options for your new kitten.
- Fecal examination for intestinal parasites and appropriate deworming
- Necessary vaccine boosters
- We highly recommend testing your new kitten for Feline Leukemia Virus(FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (PIV).
I love bringing my dog here. She is extremely hyper but the staff always does well with her. They don't seem to mind her at all, which is wonderful since she can be a lot to handle. The environment is always welcoming and comfortable. When other animals enter the building, the staff is always cautious and takes measures to prevent any possible negative interactions. I have and will continue to recommend All Creatures to my friends and family.... READ MORE