Home • Services • Kitten Care
- FVRCP (prevents Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus infection and Panleukopenia)
- Administered every 3 to 4 weeks until 16 weeks of age.
- Cats over 12 weeks of age with an unknown vaccination status will be given 2 vaccinations 3-4 weeks apart.
- Rabies vaccine will be administered at 16 weeks of age or older.
- Additional vaccines such as Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) will be discussed with you and given based on your kitten's lifestyle and risk.
Been taking our 2 dogs to All Creatures for the past 4 years. Always receive a quick and positive response from Denise in scheduling and after-care. Dr McSweeney is knowledgeable, thorough, and explains the issue and next steps in terms that are easy for a pet owner to understand. Highly recommended!!!... READ MORE