Home • Services • Kitten Care
- FVRCP (prevents Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus infection and Panleukopenia)
- Administered every 3 to 4 weeks until 16 weeks of age.
- Cats over 12 weeks of age with an unknown vaccination status will be given 2 vaccinations 3-4 weeks apart.
- Rabies vaccine will be administered at 16 weeks of age or older.
- Additional vaccines such as Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) will be discussed with you and given based on your kitten's lifestyle and risk.
I am very satisfied with the care that was provided for Bailey. I think she was treated well. I am also thankful for staff taking the time to answer my questions, even when I have a lot of them!... READ MORE