Home • Services • Kitten Care
The initial exam will include:
- Complete physical exam. We will check your kitten’s weight and temperature. We will listen to his/her lungs and heart and examine the other internal organs by palpating them. We will check your kitten’s ears, eyes, nose, skin and teeth.
- Flea/tick control. We will discuss the best options for your new kitten.
- Fecal examination for intestinal parasites and appropriate deworming
- Necessary vaccine boosters
- We highly recommend testing your new kitten for Feline Leukemia Virus(FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (PIV).
I am very satisfied with the care that was provided for Bailey. I think she was treated well. I am also thankful for staff taking the time to answer my questions, even when I have a lot of them!... READ MORE