Home • Services • Kitten Care
The initial exam will include:
- Complete physical exam. We will check your kitten’s weight and temperature. We will listen to his/her lungs and heart and examine the other internal organs by palpating them. We will check your kitten’s ears, eyes, nose, skin and teeth.
- Flea/tick control. We will discuss the best options for your new kitten.
- Fecal examination for intestinal parasites and appropriate deworming
- Necessary vaccine boosters
- We highly recommend testing your new kitten for Feline Leukemia Virus(FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (PIV).
We receive our veterinary care and grooming from All Creatures and could not be happier. Our little Maltese is a monster and they deal with her wonderfully. ... READ MORE